4/17 White-tailed Kite - Ocean Meadows

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2010
      Sat, 17 April 2010 -- I just saw a returning WHITE-TAILED KITE across
      Hwy 1 from Ocean Meadows / Ten Mile Area.  I did a search on Mendobirds
      for the "countless" past posts I made to this listserv. Countless is right!
      Could not find ANY posts by me about the WTKI that have trades places
      with the wintering Ferruginous Hawk.  At least twice, WTKI have bred in the
      open canyon east of Seaside Beach here.   Well, now I'm caught up....and
      saved you from my countless posts....

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA