Rufous Hummingbirds

  • George Chaniot
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010
      Mon, 12 Apr 2010 -- Our feeders are currently graced by an aggressive group
      of RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRDS. Anyone who wishes a really good look at some
      stunning gold/orange gorgets is welcome to call and come by to enjoy them
      with us. There are at least 3 outstanding adult males with almost no green
      coloration anywhere. Call Cherie at 462-3339. -- Cherie Foster