(Mendobirds) Merlin

  • Feather Forestwalker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 8:48 PM
      Hi, everyone!

      My son and I saw an adult male Merlin attacking a European Starling this
      afternoon near the Dodge dealership on Chestnut Street in Fort Bragg
      this afternoon. He was simply beautiful! He sat on the sidewalk with his
      prize before flying, heavily, to land on the ground again in a nearby
      yard before finally taking his heavy prey to the rooftop of some
      apartments on South McPherson Street.

      Feather