Rufous H'bird

  • AlbionWood
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2010
      Sunday April 4, 2010 - First confirmation of a male Rufous Hummingbird,
      with a solid orange back, at one of my feeders today.

      Cheers,
      Tim on Middle Ridge, Albion
    • AlbionWood
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
        8 March 2013 (Friday) - We were up in Humboldt for the last three days,
        and on returning I see at least one male Rufous Hummingbird on a feeder.
        We are also now seeing a few female Selasphorus. Males are displaying
        all over, making a terrific racket.

        Tim Bray
        Albion