Al

  • Rick & Jeanne Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2010
      Karin, Al does wait out the storms in another location but not under the pier, a secret cove perhaps. We're having a big storm today, Sunday. But this would be the latest on record for Al to be here so he's probably gone off on his new adventure and hopefully he will return. It will be a sad day when he - or she, we don't really know - doesn't return.
      Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay