Al

  • kw
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2010
      I was in Pt Arena on Tuesday March 30th and didn't see Al either. However,
      there was a very nasty storm going on most of the time I was there. Does he
      hide somewhere during real bad weather (like under the pier) or still try to
      swim around in rough seas?

      Karin Wandrei, PhD, LCSW
      Consulting for the 21st Century
      www.pacificsites.com/~kwandrei/
      707-272-4074
    • Rick & Jeanne Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2010
        Karin, Al does wait out the storms in another location but not under the pier, a secret cove perhaps. We're having a big storm today, Sunday. But this would be the latest on record for Al to be here so he's probably gone off on his new adventure and hopefully he will return. It will be a sad day when he - or she, we don't really know - doesn't return.
        Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay