RE: [Mendobirds] Funny behavior by varied thrush

  • Richard Kuehn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2010
      While you did not mention the sex of the bird, this territorial type of
      display is fairly common this time of year for many of our avian species.
      At times, the bird will even viciously attack its reflection in the mirror.

      (Having spent time with some ‘young people’ recently, it seems to increase
      in the spring for homo sapiens, too<G>.)

      HTH-Rich

      Richard Kuehn, MD

      WindandSea at The Sea Ranch

      N 38°45'02" W 123° 31'27"