Common Moorhen Lake Cleone-- Now vs. Then

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 6:24 PM
      Sat Mar 27, 2010--I thought it might be interesting to see how the COMMON MOORHEN at Lake Cleone has aged in just over 3 months. I've downloaded a recent picture of the Moorhen I just took yesterday into my Common Moorhen album in the Photos section of this site. The other picture was taken on December 24, 2009.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River