Grey Jays

  • cheeseandfruit
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      Greetings! I run a small organic farm in Elk, and as we have a very active bird population I have started on the path of becoming a birder. My father in law is coming to visit this week, from Carmel. He is serious about his list. I saw that there are Grey Jays in Van Damme, and would love to go with him to see them. Never have seen one here. Any suggestions as to where to start?

      Many thanks,
      Kermit