Manx Shearwater

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2002
      Friday, 16 August 2002, Debra Shearwater reported to me the she, Guy
      MacKaskie, and Michael San Miguel observed a Manx Shearwater, 2 Tufted
      Puffins (fly by), and an Arctic Tern, all from Glass Beach (west end of
      Elm Street) at Fort Bragg. The Manx Shearwater was with a group of Sooty
      Shearwaters and is Mendocino County's second record.

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center
      4070 University Road