status of "AL"

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      Monday - 15 March 2010 - I was wondering if anyone has seen "AL" the Laysan
      Albatross as Point Arena Cove since February 15th. That was the last post
      that I can find for the bird. Based on the birds history over the last 16
      years it usually leaves the area about this time of year (late Feb through
      late March). Please post if you have seen AL since Feb 15th. Thanks &
      Good birding. Bob Keiffer