Burrowing Owl Virgin Creek Continues

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010
      Wed Feb 24, 2010--I found the BURROWING OWL at Virgin Creek this afternoon. This owl was found by "Toby" on November 24, 2009. The owl was not in it's usual location as reported back then. It was approx. 6 or 7 yds to the North. Better viewed on the North side of the bridge. I saw it from near the "Wildlife Refuge" sign North of the bridge. Is this a Burrowing Owl invasion?

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River