White-faced Ibis in PV

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2002
      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 -- At 07:00 this morning there was singleton WHITE-FACED
      IBIS on the vineyard pond near my home on West Road, Potter Valley. Later
      it circled the neighborhood several times and went down on another pond
      nearby hidden from public view. Yardbird #158.
      Immature and adult female Rufous/Allen's hummingbirds continue to
      swarm my feeders - up to ten at a time.

      George Chaniot, Potter Valley

      Recently I put some new photos by Matthew Matthiessen on the
      Peregrine Chapter website. Check out Flammulated Owl, Black-necked Stilt,
      Rose-breasted Grosbeak, and Black-chinned Sparrow at
      http://www.pacificsites.net/~chaniot/peregrine/photos.html