"Al" is still at Pt Arena

  • RandyL
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010
      Having postponed going up to see the Laysan Albatross for many years, Janet and I saw him on the afternoon for Feb 15. When we arrived, the barista at the coffee shop told us that she hadn't seen him in four days. Having driven from Milpitas, I was going to look anyway.
      "Al" was on the north side of the fishing pier about 40 yards out.
      I thought I'd let people know for those keeping track of arrival/departure dates. I let "Miss Barista" know also.

      Randy and Janet Little
      Milpitas, CA