Re: [Mendobirds] "Vega" Herring Gull & Other Birds Fort Bragg & North

  • Lisa Walker (Feather)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2010
      Last evening there was another Burrowing Owl in the old mill property field directly behind Glass Beach's Site #2. I wasn't able to get a shot (too far away) but the swiveling head and yellow eyes were visible even at that distance (around 50 years). The bird would hunch down in an attempt to hide once in a while. I am wondering if its the same bird that was spotted near the Pudding Creek Trestle in recent weeks?