Lesser Yellowlegs in PV

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2002
      Fri, 19 Jul 2002 -- Matt and Mike Brady report seeing LESSER YELLOWLEGS
      today at the pond at the end of Burris Lane in Potter Valley. I went up
      there about 3:30 and was unable to find them initially. I tried whistling
      an imitation and was successfull in provoking them to respond. I think they
      were hidden behind the marginal vegetation near the boat.

      George Chaniot, Potter Valley, MEN, CA