Boonville Cattle Egret

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2009
      Booneville

      This morning at about 7:30a, on our way to Ukiah for the CBC, my wife and I saw a Cattle Egret perched atop a barn off Highway 253 0.25 miles from the junction of 253 and 128. The bird flew from the top of the barn down to the adjacent field.

      We drove back by this location on our way back home at about 4:30p and the bird was apparently not present.

      Good Birding,

      Rich Trissel
      Gualala