[Mendobirds] Williamson's Sapsucker - Lake County - Clarification

  • dhecomovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2009
      I just Googled Snows Lake and they indicated the Lake is 2.5 miles from the intersection of Perini Road and Seigler Canyon Road which is probably a more reliable figure than my estimate. I access Perini Road from the more remote other end, so I was estimating the 4 to 5 miles with the help of a local Lake County map. Sorry!

      ~ Darlene Hecomovich