Update: Coastal Birds (End of Fall Period)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      Sun, 29 Nov 2009 --  The continuing LONG-TAILED DUCK was reported
      again on Sunday by Toby Tobkin, east of the Ten Mile River bridge.  She also
      saw  many Pacific Loons streaming by Laguna Pt and the 2 REDHEADS at
      Lk Cleone, MacKerricher SP.   A  N. FULMAR also passed close to the
      point viewing platform.

      At the Ten Mile area, I still have the continuing FERRUGINOUS HAWK
      at about 70.32 mm on Hwy 1, north of the Ten Mile R. bridge.  I went to the
      river to look for the LTDU (not seen), but I did see 2 WHITE-WINGED
      SCOTERS (E. Fielder's?) and an OSPREY, all on the east side of the bridge.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA