Chestnut-collared Longspur

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
      Tue Nov 10, 2009--Karen Havlena and I found the CHESTNUT-COLLARED LONGSPUR reported by Toby at approx. 3:45PM. It wasn't easy. We found it in the long grass field just south/east of the monument by walking thru it. It flew to about 50-60 feet south of the monument and we lost it when it jumped off the bluff into the grassy area just below the bluff. Got some pictures and if they're any good will post.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River