Redheads & Canvasback - Lake Cleone 11/3

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      Tues, 3 Nov 2009 -- The two REDHEADS and one CANVASBACK were
      still at Lake Cleone, MacKerricher SP, this morning.  I arrived too early
      for a good view of the lake, with the sun too low and mist rising from the
      water, so I walked out to Laguna Point.  Since Rock Sandpipers have
      been seen both to the north and south of us, I looked carefully but I
      could not find a ROSA (yet).

      With the sun a little higher shortly after 0830, I easily saw the Redheads
      and the Canvasback on the west side of the lake.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA