Redheads--Lake Cleone

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Mon Nov 2, 2009--This afternoon I found 2 REDHEADS at Lake Cleone (approx 3:30). Initially they were at the north side of the Lake approx. 40 yards east of the boat ramp. Moved out to the middle when they saw me coming along the board-walk to get a better look. I also momentarily had 2 CANVASBACKS earlier but they flew off north (not my fault).

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River