RE: [Mendobirds] Sandpiper ID. . .

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2009
      HI Feather,

      It's a Pectoral Sandpiper. Nice shots.

      Ron

      From: Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Lisa Walker (Feather)
      Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:10 PM
      To: mendobirds@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Mendobirds] Sandpiper ID. . .

      .. . .with short yellow legs at Glass Beach during a break in this
      horrendous storm today. Shots at the Yahoo!Groups site.

      Feather

    • Lisa Walker (Feather)
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2009
        Thanks to Chuck, Sean, Gary and Ron!! :)

        You all confirmed it for me. And to think I was leaning towards Rock. LOL. .. .

        Stay dry, everyone! I got soaked out there today!

        Feather