Sandpiper ID. . .

  • Lisa Walker (Feather)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2009
      .. . .with short yellow legs at Glass Beach during a break in this horrendous storm today. Shots at the Yahoo!Groups site.

      Feather

    • Ron LeValley
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2009
        HI Feather,

        It's a Pectoral Sandpiper. Nice shots.

        Ron

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2009
          Thanks to Chuck, Sean, Gary and Ron!! :)

          You all confirmed it for me. And to think I was leaning towards Rock. LOL. .. .

          Stay dry, everyone! I got soaked out there today!

          Feather