Re: [Mendobirds] YES Oriole Update - Laguna Point - YES

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
      Fri, 2 Oct 2009 -- 2:40-pm -- I just saw the imm female ORCHARD ORIOLE
      at the same place as yesterday.  She is an afternoon bird to be sure!  Please
      read the directions below.  Tip #3:  Park on the upper row of spaces at the
      Laguna Point parking lot and walk out a dirt trail at the SE corner of the lot.
      Take the right fork after a short distance.  This will take you directly to the
      south bluff trail and the brambles.

      The wind has died down a little and it has warmed up a bit.  The bird was
      very active, so it may move around again to the SE clumps of blackberries
      and wax myrtle.

      Karen H