RE: [Mendobirds] Semipalmated Sandpiper and Hudsonian Godwit

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      I spent most of the day walking from Ft. Bragg to McKerricher State Park
      including several walks through the entire Virgin Creek beach area, but only
      found one very gray Marbled Godwit. Could this be the godwit reported in
      the last couple of days? I have photos if anyone wants to see them for
      reference.

      John Sterling

      VVVVVVVVVV

      26 Palm Ave