Greater White-fronted Geese

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2009
      Yesterday, September 27, 2009 at 10:30 a.m., 75+ Greater White-fronted Geese flying south. Three more at 11 a.m. Seen from Ten Mile Beach where 24 Western Snowy Plovers observed.
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2010
        There were 14 GWFG at the Gielow Pond on River Road at 1:45 today. I did not notice them for 20 minutes because they were walking down Gielow Lane partly in the road. They did not spook for the first few cars. Finally a car spooked them and they flew away. But they returned and landed in the pond a couple of minutes later.
      • Lisa Walker (Feather)
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2013
          This afternoon around 4:30 PM, I spotted a flock of eleven Greater White-fronted Geese flying south above the Glass Beach Headlands in Fort Bragg...... photos to come

          Lisa (Feather)
        • Lisa Walker (Feather)
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 15, 2013