9/16 Summer Tanager Is Still Present

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2009
      Wed, 16 Sep 2009 -- Mid- to late afternoon, I stopped by Lk Cleone
      and found the adult male Summer Tanager near its usual spot just
      off the break in the boardwalk on the north shore of the lake.  The
      bird was calling, and he flew from the junction of the boardwalk
      and the trail uphill to the north to the west a short way.  He perched
      near the boardwalk in the partially dead pines.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA