Common Moorhen-Lake Cleone

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009
      Mon Sep 14, 2009--Had to work today which consisted of helping take some seniors to Lake Cleone for a picnic lunch. With only my binoculars I was able to see the Common Moorhen that Toby found yesterday. It is now in the little peninsula that comes out into the west end of the lake. I thought it was very dark and might be an adult. If true there might be 2 of them present. All the seniors that wanted to see it enjoyed the view.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River