Lake County Tennessee Warbler

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      This morning at about 9:30 I found a TENNESSEE WARBLER (2nd county record) at Rodman Slough Park.
      The bird was on the trail that parallels the lake, just before the sign : Park Ends Private Property.
      Dave Woodward came out and we searched for about 2 more hours but did not refind the bird. Jerry White