American Redstart Continues?

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      Fri Sep 4, 2009--While birding the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens today I ran into Geoff Heinecken and Cheryl Watson on Fern Canyon Trail. While discussing the birds of the day, Western Tanagers and Warbling Vireos, I noticed an Adult Male American Redstart hign in the trees. It started calling and came down so close our bino's could not focus. It was in the same location near the west end of the canyon. Time was 12:15 PM.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River