Hudsonian Godwits and Buff-Breasted Sandpiper - belated posting

  • trudyjensen2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Dorothy (Toby) Tobkin left messages on my machine while I was out of town. They are as follows. She found 3 Hudsonian Godwits together on Virgin Creek Beach on Tuesday, 9/1 (mid-morning). One of them flew off to the south end of the beach with a few Marbled Godwits - the other 2 remained halfway up the second beach. In the early afternoon, she found a Buff-Breasted Sandpiper at Glass Beach, on a kelp bed on the sandy beach at the north end.

      for Dorothy (Toby) Tobkin
      by Trudy Jensen