Hudsonian Godwits

  • helen.k@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Bill Doyle and I saw three Hudsonian Godwits at 9 this morning at the north end of Virgin Creek Beach,

      MacKerricher State Park, first on the sand and around 9.30, flying north over the rocks at the end of the Beach.

      Thanks to Bob Keiffer for telling us exactly where he last saw them.  There was also a juvenile Red Knot on the

      rocks with a couple Surfbirds in the same area.

      Helen Kochenderfer

      Santa Rosa