SEA HAWK Booked - MCAS Pelagic, Sun, 20 Sept - Fort Bragg

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2009
      -Important Notice:

      There are only 3 - 4 spaces available for the MCAS pelagic trip 9/20.
      If anyone needs to cancel OR has questions, please contact Dave
      Jensen at 707-964-8163 or djensen@....  I will try to also
      monitor my email in the next 12 days.  So, we may have a waiting
      list developing over the next week or so.  Please contact us if you
      have sent a check unannounced.  Thanks very much!  -- Karen H.

      I have now booked the charter boat SEA HAWK for Mendocino
      Coast Audubon's pelagic trip on Sun, 20 September.  Everything