Help

  • savannah977
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2009
      Our resident Sea Gull showed up yesterday with a fishing hanging from her beak. The spinner and weight are dangling from the line that is hanging from her beak. More line is tangled around her right leg and foot. She comes to our inn every morning for breakfast and has been doing this for 2 years. She was gone for a month and is back again like clockwork. We think she was sitting on some eggs and that's why she was gone. We need help to try and save her. Anyone have a net or ideas on how to catch her. She eats about 4 feet away from me at the most. She is having trouble eating but tries with small pieces of food.

      Thanks,
      Laraine