Possible American Redstart Sighting?

  • fred.andrews47
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 4:40 PM
      At about 11:30 am today, I saw what I thought was an American Redstart on the boardwalk at Lake Cleone. This was on the east side of the lake, near where Mill Creek goes under the boardwalk, on the east side of the boardwalk. The bird was in mid canopy of some red alder trees. I did not get a photo. I do not have confirmation from other birders.