SEIZE THE DAY!

  • Debra Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2009
      Hello, Seabirders,

      Images of the COOK'S PETRELS from both the August 2 and August 6
      Monterey Bay trips, and other seabirds are now up on the Shearwater
      Journeys' web site (with thanks to our hardworking web master). Click
      on photos on the home page, or the links below:

      http://www.shearwaterjourneys.com/images/mb090802pix.html
      http://www.shearwaterjourneys.com/images/mb090806pix.html

      Many thanks to the photographers: David Vander Pluym, John Sterling
      and Larry Sansone. Also, a Google map route of our August 2 trip
      prepared by Don Doolittle and Jennifer Green is available under the
      images for that date.

      Seize the day!! With so many Cook's Petrels offshore, and sightings
      of three Dark-rumped Petrels, we are anticipating this coming week's
      trips with great excitement! Here is an update on those trips´┐Ż

      Wed, August 12 Bodega Bay, departing from Port O' Bodega at 6:30 am.
      Only 9 spaces are available. Leaders include: Peter Pyle, Tristan
      McKee, Lisa Hug, Steve Howell, John Sterling and Debra Shearwwater.
      Wes Fritz will be ladling his "magic brew" overboard.

      Fri, August 14 Fort Bragg- SOLD OUT. Leaders include: Lisa Hug, Todd
      McGrath, Tristan McKee and Debra Shearwater.

      Sun, August 16, Fort Bragg- departing Noyo Harbor at 6:30 am. Only 3
      spaces are available. Leaders include: Lisa Hug, Todd McGrath, Scott
      Terrill, Linda Terrill, Tristan McKee, John Sterling and Debra
      Shearwater.

      If you would like to join us on August 12, or 16, please contact me
      before 9 am on Tuesday, August 11th, below.

      We hope to keep on cookin'
      Debi

      Debra Shearwater
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com
      www.shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com

      **Antarctica, South Georgia, & The Falkland Islands, January 5-24, 2010*
      Shearwater Journeys' Exclusive Charter
      Waiting list available