Ruddy Turnstones - Ten Mile Beach

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      Tue, 28 July 2009 -- Three Ruddy Turnstones and four Snowy Plovers were
      on Ten Mile beach this morning, as seen by Jim Havlena.  Jim did my SOS
      survey for me today.  The RUTUs were about 3/4 mile north of Ward Ave.
      and the SNPLs were only about 1/2 mile north of Ward Ave.

      This area is part of MacKerricher SP and is west of Cleone and Hwy 1 and
      north four miles to the Ten Mile River.

      For Jim Havlena,

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA