Re: Shorebirds- Floyd Hayes

  • Floyd Hayes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27 8:24 AM
      Minor correction: shortly after calling Jerry I saw the WILLETS again from Redbud Park as they flew circles around the south end of the lake; twice I counted 16 rather than 17, which I believe is a more accurate count.

      Floyd Hayes
      Hidden Valley Lake, CA

    • George Chaniot
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27 11:23 AM
        Mon, 27 Jul 2009 -- At 7:30 this morning at Borax Lake I found 60 WESTERN
        SANDPIPERS & LEAST SANDPIPERS, 2 LONG-BILLED DOWITCHERS, 28 WILSON'S
        PHALAROPES, 4 RED-NECKED PHALAROPES, 1 GREATER YELLOWLEGS, and 1 WILLET.

        George Chaniot
        Potter Valley, MEN, CA