Vaux's Swift

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2009
      7 July 2009 - 5:00 - 6:00 PM - There were 4 Vaux's Swifts foraging over the
      Russian River channel on both sides of the Talmage bridge. I am guessing
      that they are a family group as there was a difference in wing molt on the
      birds .possibly adults versus immatures. The birds foraged for the entire
      hour that I was there .always passing over the bridge . never under the
      bridge. Good birding. Bob Keiffer

    • stevestump
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2014
        4/5/14 10:00 am
        There are 2 Vaux's Swift and 2 Wilson's Warbler at the Ukiah WWTP (personal FOS).  Steve Stump