Peregrine sites

  • Rich Owings
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2002
      Hi-

      I've got a summertime project going to explore some areas a little off the beaten track. One is Chimney Rock in the Usal area, and I just found out it is a peregrine nesting site, so we will avoid it until late summer. The other is Impassable Rocks, at the headwaters of Big River. Does anyone know if this is a peregrine nesting site? Thanks.

      Rich