6/11 USTP White-faced Ibis

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2009
      Greetings Mendobirders- I stopped in at the USTP this afternoon for a
      quick walk around the ponds. There was a WHITE-FACED IBIS feeding on the
      edge of the middle pond. It flew to the sludge pond as I approached, and
      it was still there when I left. About the only other bird of any interest
      out there is a continuing and very worn BUFFLEHEAD female.

      Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA 95482

      cevaughn@...