re binocs

  • J Rosen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      A few yrs ago when I was still living in San Francisco, my car was burglarized the night before I was due to take some friends out for a basic birding walk. In desperation I dashed first thing that morning to a mall camera store and quickly checked and deemed ok the optics on a under $50 Dakota binocs, 8 x 42. They have become my favorite binocs (I've never had the $ for the brands that advertise in Audobon magazine), light enough for comfortable carrying and with better light gathering than any others I've ever had.

      Janet Rosen
      Zanshin Art
      "When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor are hungry they call me a communist" - Helder Camara