Grasshopper Sparrows

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2009
      26 May 2009 - Tuesday - Two Grasshopper Sparrows were seen at the
      traditional site on the UC Hopland Research & Extension Center. 1 was a
      singing male. We are certain that nesting is occurring (as it has in prior
      years). This site in NOT open to the public .but limited viewing can be
      arranged. Good Birding. Bob Keiffer