South Dora backyard action

  • J Rosen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2009
      S Dora in Oak knoll area of Ukiah:
      We have had a pair of Eurasian collared doves doing major courting behavior for over a week, and our first black headed grosbeak of the spring showed up at the feeder this morning.

      Janet Rosen
      Zanshin Art
      "When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor are hungry they call me a communist" - Helder Camara