Y-B Chat (Bot Gardens)-- WTSP & GCSP (Ocean Mdws Yard)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Fri, 1 May 2009 -- A YELLOW-BREASTED CHAT was heard by Toby Tobkin at the Botanical
      Gardens this morning.  The Chat was along the south boundary fence by the large "Events" lawn
      area.  The Gardens are west of Hwy 1, about 1/2 mile south of Hwy 20 & Hwy 1.  There is a
      fee to enter if one is not a member.  Of note, Toby said theYBCH is a new addition to the  MC Bot.
      Garden's Bird Checklist. -- (for) Dorothy Tobkin.

      Fri, 1 May 2009 -- I have been marking the calendar each day for some time to write that we still
      have a tan-stripe WHITE-THROATED SPARROW and a GOLDEN-CROWNED SPARROW
      coming to our front yard to feed near the driveway on Ocean Meadows Circle, north of the Ten
      Mile R. bridge.

      Karen & Jim Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA