Sun, 17 May Pelagic - Still a Few Spaces for You

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 7:40 PM
      We still have a few spaces available for Sun, 17 May's pelagic trip out
      of Fort Bragg.  We will meet at 7:30-am for orientation before leaving
      Noyo harbor for a 7-hour quest for seabirds and ocean mammals.

      The cost is $95 per person.  Please respond immediately to participate.

      CHECK:  Make your check payable to MCAS -- and mail it to:
           K. Havlena - Pelagic,  PO Box 40,  Fort Bragg, CA  95437.

      CREDIT CARD:  Please contact me by email ASAP, so I can call
          you at your convenience to obtain the information.

      We need contact info, even if you have more than just yourself in a
      party.   Thanks!

      Karen Havlena (for MCAS)