Barred Owl - Willits

  • sizewiremike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009
      Hi Birders:

      I had a Barred Owl of the darker variety tonight about 7:30 PM at my neighbor's property. I went back to get my family to show them and it had moved on. It may be resident there, as the property consists of 11 acres of fairly mature woods. If anyone wishes to try their luck with me tomorrow evening, I'll be happy to accompany them. Please give me a call or email me if so. I have my neighbor's permission as long as people are with me.

      Good birding.

      Mike Curry
      (707) 456-1032
      m.d.curry@...