Mendo coast and USTP

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      Today around 1:00 PM I watched a breeding adult Franklin's Gull fly by the Mendocino Headlands slowly heading north into a strong wind.

      Later in the afternoon in Ukiah I tried unsuccessfully for the phalaropes and ibis. There was a Greater White-fronted Goose paddling around with the Mallards.

      Jerry White