cedar waxwings

  • Henrietta Bensussen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13 8:08 PM
      We've had flocks of cedar waxwings passing through this past week, in our
      back yard in Fort Bragg. Lots of Amer. goldfinches and some pine siskins
      too.
      Henri
    • crlfurey
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
        Have been advised that the yellow chested birds here may have been cedar waxwings. Will try to get a closer look if they come to get the berries they left on the east side of the mountain ash tree. Thanks for the input and I will try to get to a guided walk at Lake Cleone or MCBG where I understand cedar waxwings are sighted frequently.
      • Sandberg, Stephen
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
          cedar waxwings behind fbms.